Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Shirt

Some stickers arrived in the mail yesterday from Yaya, which immediately inspired us to color. 

Anni opted to put them on her shirt.  After her design was complete, she looked down at herself and said "Anni's happy shirt."  She wore her happy shirt all day, and then carefully removed each sticker and put it to rest on her paper before bed time.

The Happy Shirt

Elli's stickers made it onto the paper, and then she got real happy with her blue crayon.  I told her that her page had Uncle Ben's favorite colors: blue and yellow.  After looking at the paper for awhile, she continued only with her blue crayon. So, Uncle Ben, here is a sneak peek at your valentine - made thoughtfully just for you.

Uncle Ben's Current Favorite Niece

1 comment:

  1. I feel as though I should share it with my big brother... but, I will enjoy it more!!!

    ReplyDelete