Did you know they are not even closely related to the sweet potato? And they are MUCH sweeter. The girls enjoyed them. The Cafe Doubleshot was a no-nonsense sort of place once the yams were tasted. No jokes, no witty banter, no letting any get wasted on a bib... just grunting when I didn't get the spoon into little mouths fast enough.
And, I'm serious about the sweetness. I'm not sure about the bio-availability of that sugar, but the girls definitely seemed to be high after eating them. Had they been capable of jumping off the walls, they would have. Squealing, screaming, wiggling, boogie-ing. Whoa.
As testament to this, I left the room for a minute and came back to find Elli like this.
She had been laying parallel to Anni. This marks the first back to front flip for either of the girls... and a bit of traveling. I restored her to her original position, left again to get some pajamas and returned to find Elli like this.
Oh dear. Soon I shan't be leaving the room at all.
They are so cute. And yep, you're right you won't be able to leave the room for long pretty soon. My email address is erin.p.duvall@us.army.mil
ReplyDeleteor erinpduvall@gmail.com