I thought the girls were going to be big fans of these buttery bits of deliciousness, but I was dead wrong. I suspect 2 things worked against us. First, we were just coming off of a 3 day sugar high from yams and, second, the texture was a bit more gritty than purees past.
First impressions are priceless.
Partway through. Note the abundance of green on the bibs. This was the first time Anni straight-up turned her head at food and suffered being unkempt to avoid the green goo. Elli was still willing to eat everything I gave her, but she wasn't enjoying it.
Up close and personal interviews with the patrons of Cafe Doubleshot.
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
ReplyDeleteEverytime you say "Yummy" all I can think of is you are in such a denial! LOL. I know, you are just trying to encourage them to eat more.
They are so freaking cute! :) I think I may have to borrow your idea and film all the first foods!