Wednesday, March 17, 2010

C is for...

Carrots! Oh, we love carrots. We finished them in record time, and I'm not sure the girls would have stopped eating had I continued offering them. I have never noticed how much pigment carrots have before; every cloth item in sight now has some orange hues.

First bites.

Last bites.


When will I draw the line and stop taking video of our new foods? I just can't decide.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Carrots are the worst when it comes to stains! A friend recommended a stain treatment called Totally Toddler that she says takes even carrots out. It seems pretty effective, although I haven't tried it on carrots yet. Plus, it smells like baby powder and is not an aerosol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are so cute eating food. Ava NEVER ate baby food. And I always wish I could have gone through the joy of feeding her baby food. For futre reference for my next kid, I think I'll try making my own baby food, which I never did with Ava. So I'm curious. Did you buy a book to learn how, if so, which one? And how do you do the whole milk thing once they start eating babyfood? I just never got the hang of that.

    ReplyDelete