Bam. It's hard to look at anything but my belly, right?
Well, I haven't really felt like I've been growing the past few weeks. I said so to Luke yesterday, and he kind of looked at me like "are you kidding?" And then the pastor pulled me aside this morning after church and whispered "you're getting bigger". I can't really deny it looking at these pics. Tomorrow is my next ultrasound and appointment, so I'll have some hard numbers to report then. :)
I'm happy to say that I'm back to more normal sleeping hours, and I'm staying asleep with less bathroom interruptions. Despite the +100 degree heat we've been having, I do not think it is the primary cause of my feet swelling. I actually think it is the extra weight on my feet. It kills to walk on my left foot, and I have symptoms rather like plantar fasciitus. Groan. Pretty sure this is lending to my swagger, which I've mentioned before.
For this next week, I just have to push through. The movers come Wednesday, my mom arrives Friday and we will depart for our road trip to close on the house next Sunday. Luke and I have been working hard to make everything happen. Hopefully, once mom and I are in the new house, I'll be able to heal the feet a little, and nest!
By the way, the weatherman said earlier this week that we would get a "break" today because the high was only supposed to be 97... which it reached by 10:30am. I laughed at the TV, and kind of wanted to hurt him. I do think the prego hormones are starting to rear their ugly heads. There may have been a confrontation between me and a manager at the grocery store this week (lol). There may also have been an episode that involved me crying in the shower for 45 minutes. I guess I feel fortunate that none of this happened sooner! Maybe its just the stress of the move and being without Luke and Lucy for a month. :(
Til tomorrow... when we should have more pics of the girls!
Just having to move again makes me cry, but leaving my best friend even for a month is always the worst! I relate to this post more that you know, and I have not been pregnant for more than 29 years. lol
ReplyDeleteOf course it is less hot and humid in Minnesota!
Oh girl I remember the crying days. Just wait till after delivery. The crying makes even more nonsense. If you wanna do lunch this week before you head outta here gimme a call. We just got back from the beach today.
ReplyDeleteyou have officially popped! cant wait to see you and your belly next week :)
ReplyDelete