Last night I was making some whipped cream and I let the girls lick the spatula I used.
Is this naughty?
Apparently, the girls have inherited my predisposition to inappropriate giggling.
Speaking of inappropriate, we had that whipped cream with pumpkin pie and mulled cider for breakfast this morning, just because it was a magical sort of day.
Anni approves of this deviation from standard breakfast fare.

Elli also inherited my methodology for pumpkin pie eating:
enjoy the whipped cream first,
then all of the filling,
then pick up the crust and eat it.
(I swear, she has never watched me eat pie before!)

Sister...we MUST be related!! I eat my pie in the exact same fashion! I eat my pizza the same way....scrape the toppings off the crust, then eat the crust.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the snickering going on in this post...and love picturing you snickering during your senior design presentation!!