Sunday, March 14, 2010

Z is for...

Zucchini! The Cafe Doubleshot goes green for its second vegetable.

Bite 1. Unsuspecting patrons.


Bite 2.


Bite 10-ish. Anni has grown skeptical.


Last bites. Elli is up to some trickery.


The Debrief.

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Anni's face is priceless after each bite. Elli reminds me of me when it came to vegetable time growing up..."secretly" putting my corn or peas into a napkin throughout the dinner conversations...I eventually got caught and could not play outside...I do not think I ever did that again and what do you know, now I love my vegetables (minus peas and brussel sprouts). Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite hilarious! Anni looks as though she will be the picky eater in the family.

    Also, Liz... Jill has introduced me to pea pods. You boil them for a few minutes (they should still have a little crunch), spray them with butter, and salt lightly (I usually use more than I should). They are quite delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was too cute!
    They are soo much fun to watch!
    Their faces are priceless when they have the first bite. Elli was too cute when she'd smile after each bite, for the first couple. Then I thought how clever when she started hiding it in her bib!
    So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally laughed out loud. Almost woke up Samantha! It doesn't look like Anni likes it much, huh? And I love how Elli tries to trick you! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete