Papa bought us these size 6mo onesies, but
they still look a little more like vintage swimsuits.
they still look a little more like vintage swimsuits.
Or perhaps because we figured out that things lying around us exist and we can grab them, and keep those that are elusive in place with our legs?
Oh, hello toys! When did you get here? I shall conquer you! (Elli)
Or maybe because we just pooped for the first time in 3 nap-less days and 2 restless nights, and we can finally taking a fricking nap? (Mom is so happy she sang the Hallelujah chorus.)
Should I call CPS??? What you are doing to your children is abuse! Uncle Ben needs to make it out to Kansas ASAP in order to sing those girls a sweet lullaby... I think Hail to the Victors will cure all.
ReplyDeleteThis summer my nieces will be sporting some beautiful Michigan gear! All will then be right in the world!
What a peaceful picture of Anni in her cute sleep-sack :) Way to represent, girls - scarlet and gray look great on you! Today - Big 10 Tournament final...Go Buckeyes!
ReplyDelete