Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Funfetti Fever

I wasn't much of a birthday cake person growing up. My family tended to celebrate with cheesecakes, pies and crisps instead (and ice cream, of course). But, oh, when a classmate brought in something frosted with funfetti, I could hardly contain myself.

Today, spring made its big debut. In its honor, we dug out some new clothes. I was delighted by how cute these shirts were (courtesy of C&C) and could hardly contain myself at their funfetti likeness. Paired with some peddle leggings I bought for them before they were born, and we've got one of my favorite outfits ever. I feel like washing them up and putting them on the girls again tomorrow.

The girls were so excited about wearing funfetti that they came down with their first fevers. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Love hoy you add touches of your childhood. I am getting better acquainted with you, as well as with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are having so much fun! Love the little funfetti outfits :)

    ReplyDelete