Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Photo Recap: The 1st Few Days

Water is broken! Babies are eminent. This is really happening.


Luke the warrior. My hero.


I hold my child, Elli, for the first time. Speechless.
(Anni was swept away too fast to make way for Elli's arrival.)


Our first rocks. Alexis & Elli. Luke & Anni.


Luke discovers the power of the hand with Anni.


Elli's hippie mitten. (Isn't she beautiful?)


Luke's first diaper change... ever. He did better than I did with Elli. I was afraid of breaking Anni.


The girls are aware and "gazing" for the first time. Elli sizes me up. Anni judges Luke.


3 comments:

  1. Your girls are beautiful! And you both look like you are going to transition smoothly into being parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool (The photo recap of step by step, very engineering ;)). Very excited for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures!! I WANT TO BE IN KANSAS RIGHT NOW! Thanks for the updates...I feel weird that we have not gotten to talk, yet... I hope you are feeling well! I am itching to meet your girls/my nieces!! Love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete