Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 26!



Today's post is sponsored by the Hampton Inn! (I'm counting on a money continental breakfast tomorrow!) These are the last shots that will be taken at our current house. My mom and I are road-tripping to close on the new house and officially begin nesting. Since I'll be without internet for an undetermined amount of time, my future posts may be dicey.

I continue to get larger and larger. I'm literally outgrowing all of my hand-me-down clothes as I type. After looking at my recent pics on the blog, I have decided that between my boobs and my belly, I have a serious tent-like situation happening with all of my clothes. I need to start considering shirts that cinch above the belly to retain some amount of femininity.

Baby B continues to do the funky chicken under my rib cage. My belly visibly moves now when the girls move. My ankles and calves continue to be elusive. Ice cream and cheese continue to be delicious. There is no very new news to report from this front.

I do confess to you an overwhelming relief to have been diagnosed with a prego "chicken pox" rash (consult this past Monday's post if you're confused). I've been totally humiliated thinking I'm suffering from serious acne everywhere, and, yeah, I have been altering my belly pics before posting them. (Anyone who has seen me in person knows the truth.) While total strangers are still going to think I have an awful case of white heads, red bumps and acne scarring, I at least know that I could shout out that I have the chicken pox at any given time to justify myself (and perhaps clear an area if I'm feeling claustrophobic). So, while it is incredibly itchy and uncomfortable, they will go away after the girls come, and I have permission to soak in oatmeal baths for heinous periods of time.

4 comments:

  1. Love the belly button in the pic!
    Miss ya, JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of clearing an area in moments notice!!! :)

    Can't wait to see the nesting pictures! And I will do my best to hunt you some nesting fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alexis... you need to quit slacking. we need some updates with pictures. go to a panera, eat a bunch of carbs, and update. hope all is well in the middle of nowhere!

    ReplyDelete